Both braces and Invisalign are widely used in many orthodontic treatments, with their own advantages over the other.
- Computer assisted: A 3 dimensional model of your teeth will be scanned and generated by computer. This will allow us to see and optimize the path of movement ahead of start of the treatment.
- Wide variety of treatments: Whether your smile needs minor improvements or more extensive adjustments, Invisalign can certainly help. It’s successful in treating overly crowded or widely spaced teeth. It can also relieve more complex issues, including overbites, under bites and even cross bites.
- Removable: Aligners should be removed during eating or brushing/flossing of your teeth. This allows for more freedom to eat any food you desire and for a better hygiene to reduces the chance of cavities and gum problem that is common at the end of treatment by braces. If you have to attend an special event like a date or business meeting or wedding ceremony, you can remove the aligners.
- Esthetic: The aligners are almost invisible. Of course you want to look great, at work, at school, with friends. Maybe you speak to groups or conduct meetings. You still can. Because Invisalign is clear and nearly invisible, most people will never know you’re straightening your teeth – unless you tell them. And when your course of treatment has ended, you can feel more confident, whether in front of people or not. You’re going to have a stunning smile.
- Duration of treatment: In general, comparing to traditional braces, Invisalign is doulble faster. The range of forces applied by clear aligners allow a contant yet gentle forces in each movements. The aligners will be changed once every 2 weeks compare to braces that are needed to get tightened once a month. Additionally, we offer adjunctive accelerating tool and techniques to reduce the treatment time even less. Using Invisalign in conjuction with accelerated tecchnics and appliances can reduce the treatment time to 4 months compare to 2 years of braces application for the same treatment results..
See how Invisalign fit with your lifestyle.
- More range of movements : For severe cases and to accomplish more movement of teeth, use of braces is recommended.
We will provide you with the advantages of each treatment for your specific case during the initial complimentary consultation.