Like to have a Better Smile? Try Vancouver Invisalign
Over a million smiles all over the country show without a doubt that Invisalign really works and when you consider orthodontic alignment in Vancouver, Dr. Kambiz Korshid is a preferred Invisalign provider in downtown.
Invisalign aligner trays are versatile and comfortable orthodontic appliances that help patients correct a broad range of dental and orthodontic problems all without forcing them to wear cumbersome and appearance altering alternative solutions like braces (many actually refer to Invisalign as a set of ‘invisible braces’).
How to straighten teeth without braces (Invisalign) in Vancouver
Invisalign aligners are custom made to fit your teeth perfectly using modern technology to make precise digital images of your teeth from which your custom aligners will be made. Once you have received your appliances, you will wear them 20 to 22 hours a day. But don’t worry, if you have a special occasion, you can take them out when necessary and go on with your life.
Every week, as you change your aligners, your teeth will gradually realign following the custom treatment plan created for you by Dr. Korshid . Every two to six weeks or so, you will return to our office for regular check ups.
It’s really that easy.
The Many Advantages of Choosing Invisalign
Obviously, one of the major advantages of choosing the Invisalign process is that the aligners are transparent and virtually invisible as opposed to other solutions which can both be awkwardly visible, uncomfortable, and even painful to wear (ask anyone who has had braces and they can tell you about how the metal can cut and poke at your gums).
Invisalign also has many other advantages like requiring up to 50% faster treatment time, far fewer dental visits, and works in a wide variety of situations from simple to complex. Even better, unlike with many other options, Invisalign aligners can be removed so you can still eat, brush, and floss normally without any difficulties.
How Long Does the Invisalign Process Take
Treatment can differ from patient to patient but the average time for adults calls for approximately 12 months of treatment, Dr. Korshid will work with you to come up with a custom treatment plan and then follow through with you every step of the way until you have the smile you have always wanted. The length of time for teens can vary but Dr. Korshid will help you determine that after a consultation.
Dr. Korshid is Certified Preferred Provider of Invisalign (Invisible Braces) in Yaletown, Downtown Vancouver, BC. Align and straight your teeth using Invisalign or conventional braces. Aligned teeth provide a better look, improve gum and oral hygiene and reduce the chance of cavity incident. Our office is equipped with the latest technologies. We can analyze the treatment using computer and 3-D evaluation the way you can see the pattern of your teeth movement before start of treatment.
With Invisalign the results are great and most of people would not even notice you are wearing aligners. Invisalign invisible aligners are the clear alternative to braces with comparable cost. Invisalign invisible braces transform your smile without interfering with your lifestyle.
Braces Vancouver Invisalign – located at the hearth of Yaletown in Vancouver, BC is recognized leader in clear orthodontics.
- Competitive cost for Invisalign treatment
- Experience with Invisalign invisible braces
- Complimentary consultations
- Combined treatment options to achieve maximum Cosmetic goals using Veneers, Zoom Advanced Teeth Whitening, Full Porcelain Crowns and Botox Cosmetic
- Dealing with most Dental Insurance Companies and doing paperwork to get approval from your dental coverage company for your Invisalign aligners.
Invisalign Clear Braces are an alternative to metal braces. Clear orthodontics is a revolutionary braces procedure that straightens teeth without the noticeable visibility of conventional wire braces.
- Virtually Invisible – No one will notice your treatment as it improves your smile.
- Comfortable – Smooth edges eliminate gum and cheek irritation.
- Removable – By removing your clear aligner you can enjoy your favourite foods, brush and floss easily and enjoy any occasions.
- Effective – Move teeth almost in a perfect way.
- Efficient – Treatment duration can be as little as 6 months which is in most cases faster than most treatments with metal braces.
- Economical – Costs comparable to that of most metal braces treatment.
…or something like this: